🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment Withdrawal Request didn't get any pro...
Page options
nostalgeek5555
Community Member

Payment Withdrawal Request didn't get any processed email confirmation

Hi, I've tried to withdraw my earnings using Direct to my local account since 15 hours ago, only get the payment confirmation email and yet still didn't get the email that Upwork processed my checkout request. What happened? Please help

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Naufal,

I checked and a withdrawal you're referring to was successfully processed on our end. Please know that Direct to Local Bank transfers takes between 2 to 5 business days. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the Direct to Local Bank method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Naufal,

I checked and a withdrawal you're referring to was successfully processed on our end. Please know that Direct to Local Bank transfers takes between 2 to 5 business days. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the Direct to Local Bank method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you that's a relief 😄 

But please at least send me a confirmation email that my transaction has been processed, so that I won't worried 

Hi Naufal, 

The "Payment Confirmation" email has already been sent to you last 3-February. Could you please check if the email may have gone to your spam folder?

~ Avery
Upwork

I did get a "Payment Confirmation" email but I didn't get any "Payment Processed" email.

I've checked my spam inbox but there isn't any.

Please send me the confirmation email again if there was an error when sending the email :))

Hi Naufal, 

I'm sorry for the confusion. I meant to note that the email "Your payment has been processed" has been sent out. But upon checking again, this isn't the case. Could you please come back here if you still haven't received the email on 6-February and I will look into this further for you. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Nope, I did check on my main inbox and spam numerous times but still didn't get any email that confirming "Your transaction has been processed" since yesterday on 3rd february.

So what's the issue ? I need to know that my payment request has been processed
or not

Hi Naufal,

I'm sorry for the confusion this has caused. The transaction is in process on our end. If you do not receive the email within three days of the withdrawal (on 6-February), please reach out to us and our team will assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello Upwork Team,

I have the same issue above. I requested for withdrawal on April 9 into my local account and I still have not received confirmation email that payment has been processed. Looking for your help. Thanks.

Hi Abdullah,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
delcruz
Community Member

Hello,

I have the same issue above.  I requested for withdrawal on Sept 6 and I still have not received confirmation that it has been processed.

Thanks for your help.

delcruz
Community Member

I requested for withdrawal on Sept 6 and I still have not received confirmation that it has been processed.

Hi Edelina,

I checked your account, and it looks like you already chatted with one of our team members regarding the funds you withdrew. Please refer to the information shared on the ticket, and feel free to post any follow-up questions there. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne, I have the same problem. I withdrew my funds yesterday, 11th September. I received a payment confirmation email but not a payment processed email. 

Hi Christine,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Direct to local bank transfers may take 3-5 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. If you have any additional questions, do not hesitate to follow up here at any time. Thank you.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikola, 

Thanks for responding to my question. When my funds become available in my local bank is not my main concern. I only shared it to show you a bigger picture of the normal banking process that I experience. 

My main concern is not receiving the "payment processed" email, which is not normal. This is my first time to encounter this issue in my 8 years in Upwork. 

Thanks, 

Christine

Hi Christine, 

I am sorry about the inconvenience this has caused. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page

Thank you, 

~ Nikola
Upwork
ro926043
Community Member

experiencing the same issue now, it usually only takes within 60 minutes from the time of request for payment from Upwork. But today its already been almost 3 hours and I still haven't gotten the "your payment has been processed" email and the funds has not reflected in to my bank account yet.

Hi Rogie,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
2b620615
Community Member

I have similar issues, I made withdrawal 3 hours ago and I am yet to receive any email, neither of email confirmation of withdrawal nor email of payment processing. the first email (confirmation of withdrawal) usually comes within 5 minutes and I am yet to see it 3 hours later. Please look into this. 

Hi Nkeneabasi, 

Please keep in mind that It can take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members