🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Payment Withdrawal Request didn't get any...
Page options
mohjix
Community Member

Payment Withdrawal Request didn't get any processed email confirmation

Hi, I've withdrawn my earnings 4 hrs ago through an automatic payment schedule. I only received the payment confirmation email and yet still didn't get the email that Upwork processed my checkout request. What happened? Please help

22 REPLIES 22
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Erick,

Please keep in mind that  It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,
Thanks for the feedback. I understand that it can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on my bank account. But the problem here is I have yet to receive the "Your payment has been processed" email from Upwork. I usually get just an hour after I receive the "Payment Confirmation" email. I checked my SPAM inbox and it is not there. Can you please confirm if it is still being processed from your end? Thank you
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Erick,

At the moment your withdrawal is still processing, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

When will this be processed? I have never experienced this before. I
usually get my payments processed an hour after I withdraw my money. What
caused this? Thank you in advance.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Erick, 

I checked your account and can see that you have received the "Payment Confirmation", and the "Your payment has been processed" emails already. Let us know if you need further help regarding your concern.

I checked the transaction you are referring to and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and our team will assist you further.

In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery. I have a similar situation.
This is my first time using this local bank, because I've been using PayPal. So I requested for payment almost one pm my time today and up until now, it's 8:30 in the evening. There's no confirmation or email if the payment has been processed. I understand that it'll take days until I received it but when I was using my old bank account, the email usually sends the confirmation in an hour or 30 minutes after I requested it.
Is it because this is my first time using this?

Can you help me please? Thank you and I appreciate it if someone will respond.

Hi Maria,

Once your withdrawal is processed the email confirmation will be sent to you as well. Please keep in mind that It can take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran.
Yes I understand that part. What I mean and I'm wondering if my payment request has already processed? Because I didn't receive any emails yet. When do you think I could receive the email. It's unusual that o haven't receive it yet.

Thank you for responding.

Hi Maria,

Your withdrawal is still processing and once this is done you should receive the email confirmation as well. Thank you for your patience.

~ Goran
Upwork

It's been 2 day since I have withdrawn my money through wire transfer to Kyrgyzstan. I haven't received any "Payment Confirmation" and/or "Your payment has been processed" letter. I know it may take 3-5 days for the funds to hit my bank account. But I wonder where my funds are now and if they have actually been processed already by Upwork. Thanks!

Hi Meerimai,

I can see that our team already assisted you with your concern. If you need further assistance, please feel free to update the ticket, and our team will be happy to assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello, I have the same situation I've withdrawn my earnings to my payooner account and I haven't receive the money yet, I know it takes some days. This is the first time it happens y to me. Usually, once I request the payment it is deposited right away, but today has not been the case.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nestor, 

Payoneer withdrawals typically take two days to process. Your withdrawal was processed on our end. If the withdrawal still hasn't reflected in your Payoneer account after two days, please reach out here and we'll assist you further. You may read more about Payoneer timings and fees here.

~ Avery
Upwork
mohjix
Community Member

This happened again. I've withdrawn my funds 4 hours ago and I am yet to receive the " Your payment has been processed email". This happens every once in a while. What is the status of my payment? Why is this happening? What is causing this delay?

Hello Erick,

I see that your payment withdrawal is successfully initiated on your Upwork account and currently under process. You should receive a notification as soon as your payment is processed.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork

Hi All,

Can anyone please check the status of this payment reference ID. When I transfered he fund from Upwork to local, I got an error message when it hit the transfer but then when I checked again it says it was already processed so I thought everything was fine.
Upwork Ref ID 392318713

I withdrew my funds earlier but until now it has not reflected in my account.Thank you

Hi Erick,

I checked the transaction you're referring to and can confirm that it was successful from our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
f8bb0b2b
Community Member

Can't withdraw funds says account blocked

Why how is it resolved

Hi Angela,

I took a closer look at your profile and confirmed that you haven't completed setting this up yet. Could you please confirm if you're referring to a different or another account? If so, kindly click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account you need assistance with. We'll have that reviewed and assist you accordingly.

~ Arjay
Upwork
kim_purol05
Community Member

Payment Withdrawal Request 3 hours ago I didn't get any processed email confirmation

Please help.  Usually i get the fund in just 30 mins to 1 hour.

Hi Kimberly,

Thank you for your message. I see that we have already sent the processed email confirmation to your registered email address. You may want to check the Spam/Junk folder of your registered email address if it is not delivered to your Inbox folder.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths