🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Payment - Wrong account number
Page options
emjfiel
Community Member

Payment - Wrong account number

I'm new in Upwork. I withdrew two times and didn't receive my payment. I just found out that the account number I entered was my Card Number. Not the Account number. What should I do? My bank is Bank of the Philippine Islands.
6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Emerald Jane,

This withdrawal will return to your account once the transaction fails, which usually take from 7 to 10 days. If after 10-days, it still isn't reflecting on your Upwork account, please get back to us so that we can issue a trace for you.  Please make sure to have the right information on your payment method moving forward so that you can receive your withdrawn earnings on time.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
emjfiel
Community Member

Thank you. Will be back to you after 7-10 days
emjfiel
Community Member

Hi. It's been 10 days since my first withdrawal of my payment. My payment is not yet returned and it still isn't reflecting on my Upwork account. I already changed my account number to the correct one.

Hi Emerald,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
emjfiel
Community Member

Can you help me? One of your team said that the bank denied the recall because they received the payment but I went to my bank and they said they never gave an advice to stop the recall and didn't receive such notice from Upwork. Even the bank manager was shocked because of this new news to him. It's been a month now and my first two salaries are still not in my bank.

Hi Emerald Jane,

I've followed with our team about your concern with the withdrawn funds. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. You can access the ticket when you log in to your Upwork account and going here.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths