Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment bug?

Community Manager
Garnor M Community Manager Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
11 of 13

Hi Krisztina,

Thanks for raising this. We did some digging and will follow up with our Support agents as well. It looks like the bonus was paid/sent properly and showing in your reports. Receipt was likely delayed due to the security hold on the payment. We'll continue to keep an eye on this so we can identify and quickly resolve any issues, but to confirm there wasn't a bug in this and it looks like we gave you some incorrect information via our Support team. Our apologies for the confusion.

Community Guru
Krisztina U Member Since: Aug 7, 2009
12 of 13

@Garnor M wrote:

Hi Krisztina,

Thanks for raising this. We did some digging and will follow up with our Support agents as well. It looks like the bonus was paid/sent properly and showing in your reports. Receipt was likely delayed due to the security hold on the payment. We'll continue to keep an eye on this so we can identify and quickly resolve any issues, but to confirm there wasn't a bug in this and it looks like we gave you some incorrect information via our Support team. Our apologies for the confusion.

Garnor, thanks for following up on this, but I don't understand what this means "Receipt was likely delayed" - it either was or wasn't, which one is it? It's not my first bonus of that size, and we never ran into this before. Even if the receipt to me was delayed for security reasons, surely my client shouldn't be freaked out, cause on his end it looked like the money just disappeared and if that's not a bug but intended, then that should be revisited ASAP.

I am also a little saddened, because it's not often that I have to deal with support and feel happy afterwards. This was a rare instance where I did, because it was resolved quickly and what seemed competently. Now I learn it wasn't. Smiley Sad

Community Manager
Garnor M Community Manager Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
13 of 13

I too am glad this was quickly resolved Krisztina and assure we will continue to review this case. We don't want that confusion to happen again, most importantly for you or your client. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS