Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment concern : UpWork - Payoneer

Highlighted
Imane L Member Since: Apr 25, 2017
1 of 6

Hello,

I've been waiting for my Payoneer Card for 10 months, still not been received : Can UpWork send me the amount by the Direct to Local Bank payment ? (I just enrolled to the option now)

Best regards,

Highlighted
Sheroz S Member Since: Apr 25, 2017
2 of 6

dear, i don't think so that upwork send money directly to your local account.so you have to wait for your card .

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3 of 6

Where *** IS *** the money now? On Upwork or on Payoneer? If on Payoneer then no, Upwork can can not send it anywhere because they don't have it anymore. If it is still on Upwork then yes.

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 6

Hi Imane, 

You can set up a Direct to Local Bank withdrawal method on your Upwork account but need to contact Payoneer CS directly regarding the delay with receiving your card, since you won't be able to use the withdrawal methods from your Upwork account to access the earnings on your Payoneer account.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Olivier P Member Since: May 25, 2015
5 of 6

i must say that Payoneer is a big problem. I tried to set up ana ccount with them but impossible. Their support service never answer or send automatic replies with no clue to do something. I regret Skrill so much !!!

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 6

Hi Olivier,

I'm sorry you are having issues adding Payoneer as your payment method. Do you already have a Payoneer account or are having problems signing up for an account? If you don't have an account yet you can use this promotion to sign up.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS