🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Payment conditions not applied
Page options
soliman155
Community Member

Payment conditions not applied

Hello,

Now I set my payment schedule to the last wednesday of each month ONLY IF THE BALLANCE IS $100 OR MORE AND TO MAINTAIN A RESERVE BALANCE OF $5, my account had only $13 when the payment occured and now I have $0 in my balance, why wasn't the conditions that I mentioned not applied? and is there anyway the payment can be reversed into my upwork balance and to stop the scheduled payment? I want to withdraw the money only when I want to

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Was any of that money 180 days old or older? That's when it has to be withdrawn regardless of your schedule.

$5 of those $13 were about a year old, the other $8 were only 1 month old..... did upwork count the time from the recieving of the $5? and is there any way I can buy connects by the withdrawn money? or stop scheduled withdrawals?

Ahmed S wrote:

$5 of those $13 were about a year old, the other $8 were only 1 month old..... did upwork count the time from the recieving of the $5? 

Yes, that forced the withdrawal.

Ahmed S wrote:

Is there any way I can buy connects by the withdrawn money? or stop scheduled withdrawals?

No, the withdrawn money is gone. You can't stop the scheduled withdrawal, but you can set it to every 3 months, only if the balance is $ 1000 or more. But again, you can only keep any balance if no part of the balance is more than 180 days old.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths