🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Payment delay. The transaction is due and...
Page options
mateoto11
Community Member

Payment delay. The transaction is due and has not been paid.

Hi guys. I hope you are good.

I receive weekly the money of my hours worked. It has been automatic every wednesday and I also can click the button Get Paid the tuesdays in the nights. When I do this, I can see the money in my bank very quick, I just have to wait for 20 mins and then I get a notification of my local bank that the money is in my account.

For this week. I received as usual an e-mail from upwork, which said Payment confirmation. It was yesterday, Dic 5th at 1:25 am; and the money is not in my bank yet. Several hours has past and this has never happened before to me with Upwork.

I would like to know whats happening. In this moment i dont have earnings available. So I can not request the payment again. If you see the attached image you could see it shows the transaction is due and it has not been paid.

Thanks for your help guys. I was usumming that money for yesterday. What should I do?

**Edited for community guidelines**

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mateo,

I checked and can confirm that a withdrawal you initiated today was just successfully processed on our end. Please know that direct to local bank transfers take between 2 to 5 business days. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the direct to local bank method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
mateoto11
Community Member

Buddy. The email with the payment confirmation was sent to me yesterday at 1:25 am. And when this happens, I have the money in my bank minutes later. This has never happened before. Do you know why is not working as usual for this time?

Thanks.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members