🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment delay
Page options
jerrysaclolo
Community Member

Payment delay

Hello everyone!  

Is there a payment delay recently?  Usually, I'd be getting my funds within 45 minutes as soon as I receive the 2nd confirmation email from UPwork (after withdrawing via UPwork's Get paid option).

I just noticed this past few weeks where it takes hours before the funds get transferred to my bank.  Today is the worst where it hasn't been yet (April 28, 2021).  During my early days, I have not experienced this. 

Would customer support have control over this?  I'm not sure but this started to happen to me after I gave bad feedback for poor customer service to 2 customer support agents who were not listening to my issue (I had too).  After that, I never had experienced getting back to that 45 minutes fund transfer...

Thanks in advance, UPwork!

Jerry

1 REPLY 1
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jerry,

Our support team doesn't have control over your withdrawals. I checked the transaction and can confirm that it was successful from our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members