🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Payment delayed
Page options
doreenlicosss
Community Member

Payment delayed

Hello, I've withdrawn my payment for last week last April 17, but still I haven't received it on my bank account. I hope someone can help me with this matter.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Doreen,

Please keep in mind that It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Doreen,

Please keep in mind that It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for your email. Okay, I'll just wait for a couple of days. Thanks!

Hi upwork,
I am facing payment delaying issue again i am still not get my payment in my bank. The banker says its drict site to bank transfer so no agent involves in you payment. On our end there is no issue check with your site.
Already email you. This is 2nd time issue need to know where is the issue. Banker says upwork issue Upwork says bank issue.  
Can you please properly guide me how can i resolve this. Last time also my payment was traced by upwork still facing same issue. My friend got they payment in 30 min same bank same bank branch. Why my payment this much delayed.
I am really dissapointing please help me out from this issue.

Thanks
Abdul Rehman

Hi Abdul,

Please be advised that wire transfers can take several days to arrive. You see, international payments flow through several international and local banks before reaching you. In some cases, an intermediary or local bank in your country might put a temporary hold on a payment for any number of reasons. The amount of time it takes to receive a payment can vary depending on banking regulations in your country. If the money doesn't arrive 8 business days after the withdrawal date, please let us know. 

~ Riri

I am the only one who faces this issue last payment also delayed too long like 17 days took to get payment. Banker says there is no hold on our end on your payment.
My friend has an account in the same bank and same location branch and he got payment in 30 mins in his bank. But I am facing this issue. 

Last payment is also traced by Upwork.

If I am facing the same issue on every payment this is not a good point.

Hello there,

I issued a transfer to be paid into my local bank account and it has been 5 days and still, it has not reflected in my bank account. I already spoke to my bank they are asking for a swift advice so they can trace the transfer. Could you please help?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Princess,

I'm sorry to hear your withdrawn earnings still haven't reflected on your account.  I checked and can confirm that a withdrawal you're referring to was successfully processed on our end. Please know that Direct to Local Bank transfers take between 2 to 5 business days. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the Direct to Local Bank method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
pkellina
Community Member

Thank you

Hi, I have the same issue at the moment. I withdrawn my payment 7 hours ago and Upwork says payment has been processed after an hour but it is still does not reflect in my local bank account after 7 hours of waiting. Can someone please explain? This is the first this happened.

Hi Jessie,

I checked the transaction and can confirm that it was successful from our end. Please note that in general, Direct to Local Bank payments take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths