🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Payment did not reflect on my local bank
Page options
elmermellaiii
Community Member

Payment did not reflect on my local bank

Hi,

I check my balance in my local bank today but my last withdrawal in UPWORK did not reflect which is on NOV 27, 2019. Usually it takes 2-3 working days before it appears in my account

I called the local bank and advice to talk to processing agency( UPWORK) regarding the matter because they didn/t see any wire transfer yet in their system

Hope you could help me with this

thanks

3 REPLIES 3
epsilonian1961
Community Member

Spoiler

same issue with mine too...already filed support ticket. Is this because of the Thanksgiving holidays? Make a withdrawal request last Nov 27.

kristal_23
Community Member

I am just new and this is the first time I experienced this. Sorry if I click on reply. I just need to vent out that me too did not receive my salary that I have processed last Nov 27, 2019. Upwork! is it becasue of the thanksgiving holidays?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

I would like to confirm that 28-November, Thursday, is a bank holiday in the US because of Thanksgiving. You may read more about it here. Please know that US, and local bank holidays will affect your withdrawal.

I would also like to add that Direct to Local Bank withdrawals are processed in four business days. You may refer to this article of Direct to Local Bank's Timings and Fees for more information. If the transaction still hasn't reflected in your account after eight business days, please reach out to us, or directly to the Customer Support Team so that you can be assisted further.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths