🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Payment didn't reached my local account
Page options
arslanali86
Community Member

Payment didn't reached my local account

Hi , I am new to upwork and I initiated my first transaction from upwork through local bank withdrawl method but unfortunately nothing received yet .

I will be very happy if Upwork customer support could solve this issue .

Thanks

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

5 REPLIES 5
LuiggiR

Hi Arslan,

I'm sorry to hear you have not received your funds. Direct to Local Bank withdrawals can take up to four business days to arrive, taking into consideration Bank holidays and weekends. If for any reason you have not received them after 8 business days, don't hesitate to let us know so we can help you trace the funds. You can check this help article to learn more.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Can you trace my transaction because its been more than 8 days now and my transactions still not reached my bank.

I hope you can help me .

Thanks

Hi Arslan,

Our team can initiate a trace for your transaction after 8 business days. That should be on the 3rd of May.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

The same thing has happened to me. I requested a payment on 24th of april and an email was sent to me confirming that I will receive the payment in my mpesa. It's on 28th and I haven't yet gotten it

Hi Santina,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your withdrawal.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths