Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment didn't receive

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
John L Member Since: Apr 13, 2015
1 of 6

Hello sir/maam, to the upwork community and all great contributor here. I just want to ask what if I entered my old account number? Because I renewed my card account number. Will the money returned to my upwork account? Thank you in advance.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
BEST ANSWER
2 of 6

Hi John,

Was your old account closed? Your funds will be returned to your Upwork account balance if the transaction can't be accepted by your bank. If you have any additional questions feel free to post them here, thank you.

Untitled

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
3 of 6

Yes sir it is closed. The bank had upgraded to their atm card. I am using the same bank(Landbank of the Philippines) but after they upgraded my card it is now have a different account number.  But I entered my old and closed/disabled account. I am worried that the payment entered the closed account.

Thank you so much for the reply sir.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Md. Arafat - Member Since: Apr 5, 2018
4 of 6

Hello John,

If your account had upgraded with new account number, so how would upwork transfer your balance? My suggestion to add your new account details and try to transfer the balance. It would work. Thanks.

Md Arafat
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
5 of 6

I already add an account number sir. All of the money is already withdrawn in upwork to my closed account. So there is no balance I can transfer in the new account. What I'm doing is to wait for the payment to bounce back in upwork. 

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Md. Arafat - Member Since: Apr 5, 2018
6 of 6

Great to hear from you, John.

Md Arafat
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS