🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment didn't transfer to bank account.
Page options
ahsan-kazmi
Community Member

Payment didn't transfer to bank account.

Hi Upwork Moderators,

I withdrew around $200 30th November but the payment has not yet arrived into my bank account. Usually, it takes around one day or a few hours to arrive. Should I start to panic?

4 REPLIES 4
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

I checked and can confirm that the withdrawal was successful on our end. Please know that Direct to Local Bank transfers are processed up to four business days. If this transaction still hasn't reflected in your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we'll be happy to look into this for you and assist you further. Please refer to this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks. I'll wait till the completion of eight business days.

Hi Muhammed ,

Did your issue si resolved because i am facing the same exact thing

Hi Basma,

I checked your transactions and can confirm that they were successful from our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction are processed within four business days. If the transactions still haven't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths