🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Payment email confirmation
Page options
ishmael1968
Community Member

Payment email confirmation

Hello,

Again I withraw my funds on my account I receive the 1st email confirming that I have successfully withrawn my money this wendsday jan 1 2020. Problem is I did not recieve the second email that upwork has proccess my wihrawal to be transfred in my local bank account. No please do not use ur rebuttals with the 8 days again. As this isbthe second time that this happen. Please check on this as its causing delays.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Datu,

I checked the transaction you are referring to and can confirm that the transaction is currently in process. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and our team will assist you further.

Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S. and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
petra_r
Community Member

Today
Datu Ismael S wrote:
Hello,

Again I withraw my funds on my account I receive the 1st email confirming that I have successfully withrawn my money this wendsday jan 1 2020. Problem is I did not recieve the second email that upwork has proccess my wihrawal to be transfred in my local bank account.

Today is the 1st of January, a bank holiday. Payments to banks are NOT processed on weekends and bank holidays.

Datu Ismael S wrote:
No please do not use ur rebuttals with the 8 days again

Well, it's true. In the very unlikely even that your funds have not been received after 8 working days (and NOT before), a trace can be initiated.

Datu Ismael S wrote:
 Please check on this as its causing delays.

See above. It's a bank holiday today. No processing of bank-withdrawals on weekends and bank holidays, because the banks are on holiday (hence the name "bank holidays")

Just to make it clear, Meaning it is normal that I won't receive an email
confirmation from Upwork that you are transferring my money to my local
bank? since its holiday when I withdraw my funds? Please explain that why
on DECEMBER 25th I withdraw my funds I receive an email confirmation that
upwork has processed my funds and Thursday the next day I receive the funds
on my bank? Along with it is the money I withdraw that got delayed last
December 18th due to your processor issue. would you confirm that IT will
be processed tomorrow?

which part of "Today is a bank holiday, as was December the 25th, and no transactions are processed today or on December the 25th, because both were a bank holiday" are you failing to understand?

Wow, Are you failing to understand? That's a good answer coming from a Guro like you! Are you Failing to understand as well when you experience that you don't have anything on the table for Xmas for your family because your salary got delayed and you don't know why? Are you Failing to understand as well that I am only asking and waiting for a decent answer! 

And just to add that there were not able to process my withdrawal last
December 25th Maybe this will help you. you might want to check first
before anything else. Thank you!

[image: image.png]

Hi Datu,

I checked the transaction you are referring to and can confirm that the transaction is currently in process. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and our team will assist you further.

Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S. and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you, Aleksandar for the answer I got a reply from the customer service. I will just wait for confirmation after the holiday. well appreciated. God Bless!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members