🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Payment failed and payment method automat...
Page options
hashim_inshira
Community Member

Payment failed and payment method automatically disables

Hi,
I have been able to recieve funds to my local bank account directly. But recently when I request get paid. It displays the error message " Payment failed we are experiencing technical error try again in a minute" And the payment method is being disabled even after re-enabling it several times. Can you please help me solve this asap
11 REPLIES 11
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Inshira, 

Before I proceed, could you please confirm if the issue persists when you clear your cookies or use a different browser? 

~ Avery
Upwork

Yes I have tried clearing cookies and still, the problem persists

Hi Inshira,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your payment method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes, please.Thank you

Hi I am waiting for a solution for the problem I mentioned earlier. Could you please assist me with it.

Hi Inshira, 

It looks like you already have an open ticket regarding your concern. If you need further help, please feel free to update the same ticket thread so that the team handling your case can assist you further. 

In the meantime, I'll follow up with the team so that they can get back to you soon. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi,
Can you please assist me on how to update the ticket. I don't think I have recieved one yet. Thank you

Hi Inshira,

To access your ticket section click Here, once your ticket section is loaded you will be able to access your ticket with number 27373883. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, Yes I am waiting for someone to help me resolve this problem. I have
not recieved any assistance since yesterday. I hope I will be able to
withdraw funds sooner.Thank you.

Hi,
My ticket is open but I have not recieved any info for three days from upwork regarding the problem yet. It is really frustrating. Can you please provide me some updates regarding this. Thank you

Hi Inshira,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your open ticket very soon. Please allow time for our team to carefully review your transaction and respond accordingly. You will be notified of their response.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths