🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Payment failed - system error
Page options
linh18
Community Member

Payment failed - system error

I am totally disappointed with the way Upwork sending me money via local bank. I worked for client, after that, I was paid for more than $200. The money is checked and given to me after 7 days of verifying. In my weekly payment schedule, it writes Weekly (12/04/2019) to Direct to Local Bank, however, today is 4 Dec and no money was given to me. Then when I clicked on Get paid now box, it writes We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now, please try again in a minute. I even tried to click on this several times per day, but the error remainsthe same. I asked for help in customer service, but they seem to not clear this matter in detail for me. Now, I am extremely confused. 

6 REPLIES 6
petra_r
Community Member

Linh P wrote:

Then when I clicked on Get paid now box, it writes We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now, please try again in a minute. I even tried to click on this several times per day, but the error remainsthe same.

Do a hard refresh (Ctrl + F5 on Windows)  If that does not work, try a different browser.

linh18
Community Member

I have tried many ways to withdraw money, even use different browser as you
have said. The problem here lies in their system. I think if no one from
customer service takes action for this case, I will bring it to law.
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

HI Linh,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. 
One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you with withdrawing your funds. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, im having the same issue and would like assistance too.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tomas,

Be sure to double-check your account number(s) and details carefully. Accurate entry of these details is your responsibility and essential for successful withdrawals. Consider setting up a second payment method as a backup, just in case your first one isn't available for some reason. You can add as many as you want and make changes as needed.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
b7915e13
Community Member

Same problem here. Cant withdraw from local bank, same error message. Please Help me.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members