🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment for withdrawal disappeared - it's not...
Page options
sd_0293
Community Member

Payment for withdrawal disappeared - it's not on the "Available" or "In review" phase anymore.

Hi Upwork team!
I'm supposed to withdraw $123.75 from my client today (aside from the $104.17 that's still in review). I expect that every Friday. 
I just checked that this amount ($137.50 - no deductions yet) is not on the "In review" phase anymore and not even on the "Available" funds for withdrawal (as $123.75). And  Where did my money ($123.75) go? What happened? I hope I can still get it. It's hours of work too 😞

uw.png

3 REPLIES 3
sd_0293
Community Member

It is okay now. 😄

This is just the first time I encountered something like this. I just wondered why that happened. It's just unusual. 

Hi Shirnyl,

Thank you for your message. Glad to hear that the issue is already resolved. Yes, you may see this sometime when your payment was in the process to move to the Available status.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi, I'm experiencing the same issue -- I have "$0.00" showing under "In Review" and "Available" even though I;m supposed to have around $250 there. Can you please look into this urgently?

***Edited: Never mind, all of a sudden the amount is showing up again 🤔 This is a disconcerting bug.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members