🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment from 31Dec didn't processed
Page options
7b0b9117
Community Member

Payment from 31Dec didn't processed

Hello, I've made a withdrawal request for my account on 31Dec and i got email payment confirmation .. but till now 4 Jan i didn't email that the payment has been processed?

6 REPLIES 6
PradeepH

Hi Nesma,

Thank you for your message. I checked and it looks like your fund withdrawal was rejected and reversed back to your Upwork account on Jan 03. You can refer to your Transaction History page for more information.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello Pradeep,

No the one is rejected back to 15 December to bank ending in 9749 ( Ref number: 436983058 )

Withdrawal on 31 Dec ( ref number : 440765397 ) to bank account ending in 1991

It's the same amount that's why you understand that wrong 🙂

Hi Nesma,

Please keep in mind that It can take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran,

I know that it takes up to 4 business days to arrive to my bank but Im saying  now that it's not even processed from upwork yet (today is the 5th day) .. as i didn't get the email your payment has been processed yet

Hi Nesma,

I can confirm that the funds were withdrawn from your account to your payment method (bank account). If you haven't received them after 8 business days, feel free to follow up here.
Please keep in mind that weekends are not counted as business days, and holidays can delay your withdrawal as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

So you are confirming that the money left your side (Upwork) and now i should follow with my bank?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths