Page options
abkn9977
Community Member

Payment gone pending after getting paid

Consider this

1. First week

2. Second week

3. Third week

I started working on an houry project on Monday of First week. After completing First week I could see my payment was in review till Friday of Second week after that on pending till tuesday of Third week. Today 20th Jan 2021 is Wedness day, finally my payment was available. When I get paid, transaction shows it is pending and also a date 27th Jan. Will I get paid on that Date? If so then I am getting money for my first week work after almost one month, this is not that good.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Aftab A wrote:

My question was not about weeks, that are for reference and I just wanted to know will I get money on the day I requested or on the day it showing on pending date? That's it.

You are free to withdraw available funds at any time you like. Hours you earned during the week starting the 4rth of January would become available to withdraw today, not on the 27th. Hours you worked during last week will become available to withdraw on the 27th.

If you set a scheduled withdrawal, that will happen whenever you have set it, provided there are available funds. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Aftab A wrote:

When I get paid, transaction shows it is pending and also a date 27th Jan. Will I get paid on that Date?

Have you considered reading up on how you get paid for hourly contracts? If not, why not?

Aftab A wrote:

If so then I am getting money for my first week work after almost one month.

2 weeks and 2 days. But of course it sounds much more impressive to lie and claim it's "almost a month..."

abkn9977
Community Member

You got me wrong, I meant If I will get paid on the Jan 27th that's the pending end date then only it will be "almost one month" not one month. I started work on 4th Jan and if I get paid on 27th Jan then shouldn't I consider it as "almost one month".

My question was not about weeks, that are for reference and I just wanted to know will I get money on the day I requested or on the day it showing on pending date? That's it.

Thanks for your time

petra_r
Community Member

Aftab A wrote:

You are free to withdraw available funds at any time you like. Hours you earned during the week starting the 4rth of January would become available to withdraw today, not on the 27th. Hours you worked during last week will become available to withdraw on the 27th.

If you set a scheduled withdrawal, that will happen whenever you have set it, provided there are available funds. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members