🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment has been processed but not received i...
Page options
needyamingmail
Community Member

Payment has been processed but not received in bank

Hello Freelancers,

Two days ago I've withdraw and yesterday I've got successfully money transaction email. But, I did not receive money yet. Very first time I face this issues on upwork. What can I do? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md, 

I checked the transaction you are referring to and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and our team will assist you further.

In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md, 

I checked the transaction you are referring to and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and our team will assist you further.

In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members