🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Payment has not been credited after the u...
Page options
abadroma88
Community Member

Payment has not been credited after the update for early payment on top rated freelancers

Is there any latency when it comes to the payment to be credited on my account? Where in the first place the update for top rated freelancers is earlier payment.

Despite of this changes & being included as one of the top rated freelancers of Upwork. I missed to get my payment last week. 

Payment request submitted on 25-May-2020 & received the email notification that the 

Expected date of delivery 26-May-2020 - 28-May-2020

Need clarification on this changes & early payment. This is the first time I have encountered late payment .Appreciate your response.Thank you.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

2 REPLIES 2
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Roma,

I checked the transaction and can confirm that it was successful from our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
gaspardjack
Community Member

Roma A wrote:
Need clarification on this changes & early payment.

The update removes the security-hold period for hourly contracts so your earnings are available 5 days earlier for withdrawal, but it doesn't change the time it takes to reach your bank account.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths