🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment has not been processed.
Page options
erikatiansay
Community Member

Payment has not been processed.

Hi, I withdraw my funds yesterday and my concern is until now i have not received the email "payment has been processed". Usually i receive a notification email regarding the transaction made. Please help! Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Erika, 

I checked your account and can see that the email has already been sent out to your email address. Could you please check your inbox or spam to see if the email has arrived already?

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,

Hope you can help me. I'm also experiencing the same issue. I have withdrawn my funds from Upwork but didn't receive the email notification that it was processed. I never had this issue before so I was wondering what happened and if my payment was really processed. Hope to hear from you.

Thanks

The same here. I just withdrawn today and haven't received it after several hours.

Hi Christian,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Jennifer,

I've shared your concern with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members