🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment has not been processed
Page options
mohsintariq10
Community Member

Payment has not been processed

Its been more than 8 days that I have requested my withdrawal, but my payement has not been processed. Kindly help me track my payment,

8 REPLIES 8
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mohsin,

We understand that receiving your earnings the soonest is very important. Unfortunately, we aren't able to initiate a trace earlier than 8 business days after the withdrawal is initiated. Please let us know if you still don't see the funds on your account tomorrow. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you for your response, I have waited this day as well and still did not receive payment processed notification. its already been 8 days. Help me trace my payment.

Hi Mohsin,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with the trace.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Is it so Bojan?

I understand you will not be able to check with the bank side once the payment has been processed by Upwork. But this one is strange. If we have made a withdrawl request with Upwork and if it is not been initiated from Upwork for any reason, will it also takes atleast 8 days to check it out? 

Exactly, the problem is payment has not been processed since so many days. 

abdoulaye-kouyat
Community Member

There are ten day my payement has not been processed in my bank

**Edited for community guidelines**

My payement has not processed

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Abdoulaye,

I checked and can confirm that a withdrawal you're referring to was successfully processed on our end. Please know that Direct to Local Bank transfers take between 2 to 5 business days. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the Direct to Local Bank method.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members