🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment has not been received on my account.
Page options
satnam_sunahra
Community Member

Payment has not been received on my account.

I have used locak back transfer pament method. But payment still not received on my account. Please let me know the problem.

14 REPLIES 14
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Satnam,

If you don't receive the funds by tomorrow let us know here and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Ok, I will wait for tomorrow and will let you know. Thank You!

I withdraw Payment the last Nov. 7 but I checked back to my bank, I still did not receive any money to my bank. Plz help me

Mudassar

Hi Mudassar,

Please refer to the information I`ve shared in my previous post here:

• If you don't receive the funds by tomorrow let us know here and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction.

Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Okay Thanks

Mudassar

Hi Goran,
I have checked now but still did not receive payment on my local bank. Please let me know.

Thanks for your time

Mudassar

Hi Mudassar,

I will reach out to you via PM with more details. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Okay Thanks

Mudassar

Hi Goran,
I have checked now, But still did not receive any payment on my bank. Please let me know.

Thanks for your help.

Hi Stnam,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with your funds. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Ok Thanks Goran,
I am waiting for the solution.

Hi Goran,
Any update regarding my payment. I am still waiting.
Looking forward to your response.
Thanks

Hi Satnam,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket with more details, please refer to your ticket with number 27125046. If you have any additional questions feel free to follow up on your ticket directly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I just checked now. Thanks

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths