🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Payment hasn't arrived yet
Page options
ghimire-smriti
Community Member

Payment hasn't arrived yet

Hi, my balance was transferred from upwork to my bank account on 25th Dec 2019 but my payment still hasn't arrived yet. My account was on hold in between as I had to go through ID verification process. I verified my account few days ago but the money hasn't arrived to my bank account yet. Can anybody help me out with this? When should I expect to receive my payment?

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Aakriti,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your transaction. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you, it's been almost a month now, I'm worried.  I hope they contact me soon and give me updates about the withdrawl.

They are not responding on the ticket anymore. How long does it take for the Payment Processor team to review my account? This is taking way too long.  When should I expect to get my payment? They are always making me wait and never coming up with an update. 

Hi Aakriti,

I understand your frustration with this and I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you.

Our team will update your ticket with more details as soon as possible and assist you further. If you have any additional questions feel free to follow up on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Your team is coming up with the same excuse everytime that they have sent another follow up with the payment processor and they are awaiting their response. Now they are not responding on the ticket again.  How long do I have to wait? This is frustating now. Neither can I withdraw the balance that I have on upwork right now nor do I receive the previous withdrawl amount on bank. They are not even giving any information about how long it is going to take and just asking me to have patience. It's been more than a month already. I get instant response here so can you please provide me any information about why this process is taking this long?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths