🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment have not arrived
Page options
youandup
Community Member

Payment have not arrived

Hello,
I withdraw payment from upwork.com on 03-June-2020 at 6:03 am and the payment is processed on 03-June-2020 at 6:18 am. The expected date of delivery was 04-Jun-2020 - 08-Jun-2020. I have not received the money yet.I contect with bank then the bank officer said that "The issue is form the sender please you contect with the sender. I have not any information about your payment".
Upwork Ref ID:305643646
Give me a hint about what to do?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

I checked and can confirm that a withdrawal you're referring to was successfully processed on our end. Unfortunately, we aren't able to initiate a trace earlier than 8 business days after the withdrawal is initiated. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

Please keep in mind that  It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,
I withdraw payment from upwork.com on 03-June-2020 at 6:03 am and the
payment is processed on 03-June-2020 at 6:18 am. The expected date of
delivery was 04-Jun-2020 - 08-Jun-2020. I have not received the money yet.I
contect with bank then the bank officer said that "The issue is form the
sender please you contect with the sender. I have not any information about
your payment".
Upwork Ref ID:305643646
Give me a hint about what to do?
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

I checked and can confirm that a withdrawal you're referring to was successfully processed on our end. Unfortunately, we aren't able to initiate a trace earlier than 8 business days after the withdrawal is initiated. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
myounus78666
Community Member

@bojan This is Muhammad Younus I withdraw my payment at 2 March and I did not get any withdrawal processed notification it's now 8th of March can you please check what happen and why payment is too much late I asked my bank and they said there are no any remitance amount to check :heavy_check_mark:

Kindly please check, here it is reference id 457240805

Hi Muhammad,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members