🐈 Community
anne-bungu

Payment iSSUES

I completed my work on Saturday the 26th of February 2017 and payment does not reflect in my account. What could be the reason?

Secondly i did some tasks for a client 'paraphrasing ' and the client has since gone silent without response, how do i handle tis?

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r

Anne, are you SURE your ayment does not reflect on your account? Or are you saying it is not showing as AVAILABLE?

Look at your Reports Page

Chances are you'll see it under Pending, and when you hover your mouse over the little question marks, it explains what everthing means.

There is also a convenient link called When will I get paid?

money matters.jpg

@Anne B wrote:

Secondly i did some tasks for a client 'paraphrasing ' and the client has since gone silent without response, how do i handle tis?

Were you hired? Hourly or fixed rate? If hourly, did you track your time with the app? If fixed rate: Did you submit the work using the "Submit work and request payment" button? If so, you get paid whatever was funded (!!) 14 days afterwards, if the client does not request changes or approve the payment manually before.

vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Anne,

I can confirm the two payments are present and accounted for in your Reports > Overview tab. The first payment (under Pending) is currently in the security period and will become available on the date shown in your Transaction History report.

The second payment hasn't been released yet and will become available in 13 days if your client doesn't take action on the Milestone you submitted. Please check this Help article fro more information about the Escrow release flow.

Untitled