🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment in review status for 2 weeks now
Page options
mchljumawan
Community Member

Payment in review status for 2 weeks now

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks for confirming that, Michael.

If the client has simply stopped responding but the milestone was funded in escrow, then the client has a period of 14 days (10 more days in this case) from the most recent work submission on a milestone to review and request any changes, after which the funds will automatically be released from escrow to you.

You don’t want to submit the work more than once, since this resets the clock back to the beginning and you will have to wait 14 days from your most recent submission for the funds to be released if the client does not take action on their end. You can have a look at this article about Fixed-Price Protection for more information.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AndreaG

Hi Michael,

Could you please clarify which contract you're referring to? There seem to be two contracts on your In Review tab at the moment, an Hourly one and a Fixed Price one.

~Andrea
Upwork
mchljumawan
Community Member

Its a fixed contract. The client said that he already paid yhe whole amount. Infact I requested him to release the payment. He told me, he cant find that option. Thanks

mchljumawan
Community Member

Can I request the Upwork to release the payment in review status?

Thanks for confirming that, Michael.

If the client has simply stopped responding but the milestone was funded in escrow, then the client has a period of 14 days (10 more days in this case) from the most recent work submission on a milestone to review and request any changes, after which the funds will automatically be released from escrow to you.

You don’t want to submit the work more than once, since this resets the clock back to the beginning and you will have to wait 14 days from your most recent submission for the funds to be released if the client does not take action on their end. You can have a look at this article about Fixed-Price Protection for more information.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks for the clarification! I really appreciate the gesture.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members