🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment is Not Processed
Page options
ellisg000
Community Member

Payment is Not Processed

I requested for a payment and its been 24hrs its not reflecting on my account but I have 0.00 balance on my upwork. What happen?
7 REPLIES 7
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "I requested for a payment and its been 24hrs its not reflecting on my account but I have 0.00 balance on my upwork. What happen?"

Payments are not always processed within 24 hours.

My payments always take 36 hours to process.

If you have been receiving payments within 24 hours or less, then that is great. But I would not worry after such a short time.

I typically see Upwork moderators advise freelancers that if their payment doesn't arrive in their account within 8 business days, to contact Upwork Customer Support so that they can do a trace.

Hi Hina here. Kindly help me . The bank account where Upwork sent my payment on 2nd June 2021 is permanently closed. its 12 June now when I get my my payment back in my Upwork account. What I can do now?

Hi Hina,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
hinaa07
Community Member

Kindly do it as soon as possible. I need money to pay my medical bills. I will add my new bank details once I get my payment back in my Upwork account. Looking forward to your humble response.

Hi! I processed payment friday and its already monday and its not
reflecting on my account yet. Please help.

Hi Bethlehem, 

Please keep in mind that It can take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
JoanneP

Hi Bethlehem,

I checked, and this is for a Direct to Local Bank transfer. For Direct to Local Bank transfer, payments take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. Preston is correct. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. You might want to check the following help articles for more information:

Direct to Local Bank

Direct to Local Bank Fees and Timing

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members