🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment is not being Processed From Upwork
Page options
b47b090b
Community Member

Payment is not being Processed From Upwork

Hi guys, 

I have requested payment on 16th January (7am EST) from the Upwork account to directly to my bank account. I previously transferred money and it took only 6 hours to process. I haven't got payment processed notification from Upwork only got 1 notification "You requested payment of $**** from Upwork via Direct to Local Bank transfer account."

I talked to my bank there was no such transaction. 

Am I missing something? 

6 REPLIES 6
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

HI Rayhanur, 

A Customer Support Team member will reach out to you through an email support ticket to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
b47b090b
Community Member

Thank you so much Avery 🙂 

sorviusnarayaki
Community Member

I had the same issue today.  I sent a support email since the live chat has mysteriously vanished and its only a bot now.   Please advise.

Is there a problem with UpWork payments right now?

I sent it to my PayPal, which has never been a problem and always been instant, but today I withdrew as I normally woudl but it never landed in PayPal.  It doesn't even register as a pending payment on the PayPal side, and I already called them and confirmed what I already knew.

And the only number I could find for UpWork HQ definitely doesn't want to answer the phone, so I have to post here in hopes that someone can help answer this question.  It's not so much about the money (as long as it didn't get "lost"), but more about why its taking so long all of a sudden and if there is a problem, why it hasn't been identified and announced here yet. 

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help sort out what's going on, especially if I'm not the only one.

Hi Timothy,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
sorviusnarayaki
Community Member

Thank you Andrea,  the payment finally processed so the ticket can be closed.  If there was a delay I wouldn't mind a reason being put here so future searches can benefit, including the sudden disappearnace of the live chat.  We shouldhave at least been notified of the change so we weren't "left-on-read" so-to-speak.  Your prompt response is appreciated.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members