🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment is not showing in my account for the ...
Page options
mhamayun
Community Member

Payment is not showing in my account for the manual hourly contract. Project is marked completed.

The client closed the project and gave me a review but the payment is still not showing in my account. It's been a week and I thought it will be released at the end of the work week but it is still pending.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Mazhar H wrote:

I also earned a Rising talent badge but after completing this project the badge disappeared. Can you please let me know the reason for that?

You received poor public feedback from the client and chances are that the client's private feedback wasn't completely enthusiastic either.... Rising Talent status is removed when there are poor outcomes.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Mazhar H wrote:

The client closed the project and gave me a review but the payment is still not showing in my account. It's been a week and I thought it will be released at the end of the work week but it is still pending.

You need to familiarize yourself with the way payments are processed on Upwork. See: When will I get paid?

Hourly contracts are processed according to the weekly billing cycle 

BillingCycle

In other words: The funds will become available tomorrow.

mhamayun
Community Member

Thanks, I will read this in detail.
I also earned a Rising talent badge but after completing this project the badge disappeared. Can you please let me know the reason for that?

petra_r
Community Member

Mazhar H wrote:

You received poor public feedback from the client and chances are that the client's private feedback wasn't completely enthusiastic either.... Rising Talent status is removed when there are poor outcomes.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members