🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment issue with Payoneer
Page options
rajuakondo
Community Member

Payment issue with Payoneer

Hello Dear

I was actively working on Upwork since it named odesk (2011). After that, I was not regular on Upwork.  Now I want to concentrate on my freelancing through this platform.  I used a Payoneer card through my Upwork account. For a long time, it was unused.  Now when I talk with Payoneer authority they said my card is blocked and I may not use their service anymore. I am not watching any option to get help from Upwork assistance.  Now, what can I do? Please help me.

Md. Asadujjaman Raju
3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Raju,

I'm sorry to hear about the bad experience you've had with Payoneer. To learn more about our available payment methods and how to add one, check out this Help Article

Once you click on the button "Add  Method" you will see the available options for your current location. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Genuinely speaking,  I wanted to continue using a Payoneer card as I can use it for buying any goods or paying any other online freelancers who are working with me. Can the Upwork authority contact them? Have any options?. I am requesting as once I got help from Upwork(odesk) authority.

Md. Asadujjaman Raju

Hi Raju,

If you have any concerns about your Payoneer account I would recommend reaching out to their Customer Support directly. Thank you. 

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members