cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment issued but Membership still on free with no connects added

Maanasi R Member Since: Jul 5, 2018
1 of 26

Hi I made a payment of $10 on July 4th which was deducted from my bank account. I can also see that $10 was paid towards my account in the Alerts/NOtification section. But, neither is my membership changed nor does the $10 appear on my account. Can you please help?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 26

Hi Maanasi, 

I'll go ahead and check this with the Customer Support Team as I can also see that you have already been charged for the membership upgrade. I'll let you know when I have more information.

UPDATE: Maanasi, this is a known issue, and the team will reach out to you to assist you further. 

-Avery
Untitled
Mohammad B Member Since: Jul 7, 2018
3 of 26

Dear Upwork Team,

I have once upgraded my agency member ship from basic to Plus and it successfully but now this is my next month and I have tried to upgarde my member from Basic to Plus and I can't. 

However, upwork has deducted from my credit card thrice and I have a balance of 60 dollars and invoices as well but my plan from Basic to Plus has not been activated.

Please guide me as I am in dire need of upgradation.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks,

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 26

Hi Mohammad,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you further regarding your concern!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mohammad B Member Since: Jul 7, 2018
5 of 26

Hi Bojan,

Thanks for responding me. Hoping to resolve the issue soon.

Barbar A Member Since: Jul 7, 2018
6 of 26

What can I do and where can I contact support ?

7 of 26

Hi Barbar,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you further regarding this!  Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Dikshika J Member Since: Jul 7, 2018
8 of 26

I have tried to upgrade membership plan. First I failed adding my debit card for payment and when I tried to pay through my friend card they charged twice and still the plan is showing as Freelancer Basic. Help Please!!

9 of 26

Hi Dikshika,

One of our team members will reach out to you with more information regarding this, thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Dikshika J Member Since: Jul 7, 2018
10 of 26

Thank you for your prompt reply I really appreciate it.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS