cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment issued but Membership still on free with no connects added

Saiyam V Member Since: Jul 8, 2018
11 of 26

I have purchased Membership plan but still showing basic plan in account and Pyament deduct from my account 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
12 of 26

Hi Saiyam,

I've shared your concern with our team, one of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further, thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mohit G Member Since: Jul 9, 2018
13 of 26
A payment of $10.00 was applied to **edited for Community Guidelines** financial account.
Payment information

Date: 09-Jul-2018 UTC
    Previous balance: $0.00
    Amount credited: $10.00
    New balance: $10.00
    Payment method: credit card
    Reference ID: 188523179

Primary billing method charged

Thanks,
Upwork Support
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
14 of 26

Hi Mohit, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further. 

-Avery
Untitled
Community Leader
Hermann M Member Since: Jul 8, 2018
15 of 26

Hi,

for 2 Days no I have been trying to pay for the upgrade, but unfortunately the support is either non existant or comes up with rubbish only. Having explained my problem in detail, one support chap started lecturing me on how to log in which has nothing at all to do with the problem. Now, the latest, I get a message from Anna,  saying, that my payment on the creit card did not go through and I should pay off my debt. This is unbelievable and insulting. I send her a screenprint of the payment gone through to upwork cal and now. I'm waiting for whatever else they come up with.

The best part is, that in my Upwork account, the payment is shown as received and already deducted for the upgrade I never rceived.

Result  is for 2 days I have not been able to apply for any jobs, been insulted by Anna and I'm pissed  - is there any way to contact management at upworks and file a complaint?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
16 of 26

Hi Hermann,

Sorry to hear you've been having issues upgrading your Membership. Unfortunately, we do see the transaction as declined on our end but I'm going to go ahead and escalate your ticket for further investigation. We'll keep you updated via the ticket.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
17 of 26

Hi Joe,

We apologize for the trouble. I see that you already have a ticket for this concern. Someone from the team will update the ticket and assist you directly. Thank you for your patience. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Joe I Member Since: Jul 8, 2018
18 of 26

Thanks, Joanne.

Ace Contributor
Richard F Member Since: Sep 9, 2009
19 of 26

This is annoying but a fact of life. Try asking "please close contract and provide feedback.I loved my feedback to you will be ..."

Joe I Member Since: Jul 8, 2018
20 of 26

Oh, so it happens. Thought I was experiencing a unique problem.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS