🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Payment issues
Page options
msesperes11
Community Member

Payment issues

Hi,

Please help as my payment has not been reflected to my local back since 25 November 2020. Upwork emailed was expected payment received shouls be on 27 November but nothing is credited until now.

Please advise.

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Miriam,

If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let me know here, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Please keep in mind that weekends are not counted as business days. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
msesperes11
Community Member

I accidentally inupt may card number instead of account number. It’s been 6 days since I received that payment has been processed. I’ve read some comments and saw that it will go back to my upwork account. How many days will it take and should I remove the wrong information and replace with the correct one?
Thank you for the response

Hi Miriam,

Yes you should update your payment method so that your withdrawals are withdrawn to the correct account and your preferred method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

Will it be ok even I have clicked Get Paid on the wrong card number?

So I need to remove the card number and replace with the correct one?

I am just worried that the payment will not be transferred on the right
account since it’s floating around.

Hi Miriam,

Since your payment information is not correct, the funds should be routed back to your Upwork account. If you haven't received them after 8 business days, let me know here and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction.
Regarding your payment method, to avoid any future problems I would suggest adding your payment method with the correct information. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths