cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment issues

vickyk85
Vivek K Member Since: Jul 25, 2017
1 of 11

Hi ,I would like to share a very serious issues that i ma facing and no help from Upwork Support team. I had a project with client which ended almost year back and client funded the last milestone and forget to release it.

Work has been delivered and then to get that fund released i create a dispute on the same.

After 2 month long procedure...I won that Dispute and received Message from Upwork team that funds been released to you,,But i never receive those and its still shows pending status. On further inquiring...Support team says that because client never use that account again that why funds not released to me.And last activity by the client on Upwork was when he ended that contract,1 yr back almost.

Whats my mistake in that because that client never contacts me back too and job been done ,,So he might not be using the account again.????

What does it mean ,when i won the dispute,too?

Please help.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 11

Hi Vivek,

I'll take a look at your case and follow up with more information soon.

Untitled
vickyk85
3 of 11

Vladmir..

My issues and concern is that,,,my client been unresposnive and i won the dispute ,but support team sayst that he he never respond ,i never get money.

vladag
Community Manager
4 of 11

Hi Vivek,

Good news! Our team reviewed your case and provided an update on your ticker regarding this payment, which will become available as soon as the funds clear the security hold. Thank you for your patience and happy Upworking!

Untitled
vickyk85
5 of 11

When will this security hold will be cleared?

That was my questions as its been hold for a year now.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
6 of 11

5 days, Vivek.

You want to invite Vladimir for a drink or two 🙂

vladag
Community Manager
7 of 11

Hi Vivek,

Petra is right, about the length of the security hold :).

Your funds will be available on July 31, UTC time, as noted on your Reports page and Transaction History.

Untitled
vickyk85
8 of 11

So ,you saying that i can withdraw this amount after 31st July ,,anytime.??

Please note that amount is showing in pending transactions from very long time. but never come into my account.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
9 of 11

That's correct, Vivek. The amount will be available on the date that's showing next to the transaction in your Transaction History.

~ Valeria
Upwork
vickyk85
10 of 11

Valeria

My question is that Its been from last 1 yr that every week the date changes and money is not available to me.

You saying that this week ,it wont happen? and i will get the money finally.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS