🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Payment making process delay.
Page options
md_rasel56
Community Member

Payment making process delay.

Dear UpWork support team,

I received payment confirmation email befor 16 hours but still now I did not receive "Payment proceed" email. If you kindly have a look at it that will be a great help. Please find the attached shreenshot also. 

I have sent an email also but did not receive reply. Upwork Support request (#29033756).

Thank you

**Edited for community guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi MD Rasel,

Please know that Direct to Local Bank transfers takes between 2 to 5 business days. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the Direct to Local Bank method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi MD Rasel,

Please know that Direct to Local Bank transfers takes between 2 to 5 business days. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the Direct to Local Bank method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you so much! 

618ae4d9
Community Member

Hello,
I have a similar issue, please help. Normally once I request payment, I get another (2nd) notification same day that payment has been processed. I did not received that 2nd notification and not sure what is the status of my direct to local bank payment. Thank you. I requested that today early morning, its already end of day today here in my location.
petra_r
Community Member

Anelene Marie L wrote:

I have a similar issue, please help. Normally once I request payment, I get another (2nd) notification same day that payment has been processed. 

Today is Saturday, yesterday was a bank holiday. Wait until Monday. "Direct to local bank" is processed in 2 to 4 BUSINESS days. It's still business day 0 for you

618ae4d9
Community Member

Thank you for the response! I will check on Monday. I was just worried as this is the first time this happened. I did not encounter this last week where Friday was also a holiday. I understood the processing time take days for it to credit to my local bank even after we received a notification that payment was processed. Was a bit worried there was no actual notification. I will wait on next business day. Thank you again!
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths