cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: E invoice (services export invoice AFIP - Argentina)

luemi
Luciana E Member Since: Feb 14, 2017
61 of 179

Hi! so I wanted to come here and update you since the last time I did the Factura C to (Cliente del exterior) an error message appeared (never had this message before) saying the cuit wasn´t valid (I was doing Factura C using "EEUU persona jurídica" cuit because I was receiving pesos on my account)  So since that, now I'm doing factura E (Factura de exportación) and found this post that helped me a lot with it: https://medium.com/@j0an/c%C3%B3mo-facturar-al-exterior-y-cobrar-en-tu-banco-siendo-monotributista-7...

Hope it helps!

ygd182
Jorge B Member Since: Jun 1, 2018
62 of 179

Hi, I just wanted to clarify that I was talking about factura de exportacion and the payment to Argentinian bank transfering usd.

For me it makes no sense doing factura C since the funds are coming from outside Argentina and I want to avoid Buenos Aires province taxes since exporting services are exent.

I was also told that the tax id can be left blank.
I haven't used that payment method yet but I'm about to.

Regards

luemi
63 of 179

Just be aware that if you receive a USD transaction in your local account, your bank will probably charge fees, and in most banks are pretty high. If the transaction is in pesos (like the  "direct to local bank method")the bank won´t charge anything.

ygd182
64 of 179

Thanks Smiley Happy.  Yes I know, the thing is that if you compare the pesos rate upwork gives you and the fees that you pay using a bank transfer are almost the same depending the amount you send.

luemi
65 of 179

You're right the upwork dollar rate is awful, if you don't mind, how much is your bank charging you for the transaction? 

ygd182
66 of 179

Santander Rio charges a minimum of 50 usd + 0.125% I think it was. You can ask the rates to the comercio exterior office of your bank. And also 21% of iva over the bank fee.

luemi
67 of 179
oh ok! Thanks!
salta_samurai
Fredy P Member Since: Jun 7, 2017
68 of 179

Hi Luciana,  Jorge

I want to know the best way to get my money from upwork. Has any of you done the the wire transfer to bank account? Do yo know how much you get charged on taxes and fees on 1000 usd? Can you please, let us know your experience? Thanks in advance!

Fredy

ygd182
69 of 179

Hello Fredy, here i described some  fees that mybank charged me:

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Americas/E-invoice-services-export-invoice-AFIP-Argentina/gpm-p/5141...
You have to communicate with the external commerce office of your bank and they'll let you know the fees.
Also when you go to the upwork get paid page you'll see upwork fees for each payment method.

salta_samurai
Fredy P Member Since: Jun 7, 2017
70 of 179

Good morning and thank you Jorge! I would do that..  also I wanted to ask you about this new fees that the goverment is charging for exports? Do you know something about it? Would this affect us?

Thanks in advance and have a great day!

Fredy

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS