Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment method Argentina

juandelia
Juan D Member Since: Oct 9, 2018
71 of 179

Hey Fredy, how are you?

If you are talking about retentions ("retenciones"), the way the law is right now, services export cant be issued with this type of taxes.

For goods like soy and cereals, they can because they export things, not services, so we have to wait until the law goes thought the congress with the annual presupuesto, to see if they also aprove this new law.

Besides that, even if they aprove the charging of this retenciones taxes to services, as we are Monotributistas, we already pay everything every month, so maybe this taxes will be no applicable to us.

And about the bank fees and transaction charges, Im about to test it up a flow that could be the best regarding fees eficiency.

Im thinking on sending the money from UPWORK to payo for $2 USD, then from payo to my bank account (Santander rio USD) for 2%, and recieving on my account for only 0,125%+IVA if I do several transactions of less than 50USD (making transactions is so easy, so I dont have any problem on repeating the process several times).

Remember to always to a Factura E to legally declare your earnings (the money doesnt necesarally need to be sent on one transaction as long as it is declared).

I will update the thread once I have analized everything.

Regards!

Juan

romucci
Lucas Daniel O Member Since: Jul 21, 2017
72 of 179

Hi there! May I ask you if you are using CBU or account number to recieve dollars? Smiley Very Happy I have santander rio too!

Thanks in advance.

ygd182
Jorge B Member Since: Jun 1, 2018
73 of 179

Just to inform and stop making confussion about this topic.
Wire transfer work as expected using santander rio Account number (not CBU)
Fees as described above.
50 usd + 0.125%
In case you have questions contact Comex (Foreign commerce from your banck and upwork help).
Also please post your experiences with your bank that may be helpful to other users.

I don't know what the Kudos benefits are but they are appreciated Smiley Tongue

Magali H Member Since: Jun 12, 2019
74 of 179

Hi,

I'm new to this community forum, and I'm not sure this is the right place to put my question Smiley Happy I am an Argentinian English-Spanish translator and would like to talk to other Argentinian freelancers working in Upwork. I am in monotributo and I'm able to create Facturas de Exportación. My question is, should I invoice Upwork for the amount of my earnings or the end client? What name should I include in the invoice? I would really appreciate any insight on this. Thanks!

vacepo
Valentina C Member Since: Feb 11, 2019
75 of 179

Hi everyone! I would like to know if I can do a Factura C and receive payments on a local bank account in Argentina (in pesos)? What information should I put in the invoice and AFIP? 

Thank you!

ygd182
76 of 179

Hi, the invoice (factura) should be E not C. You are exporting services. You can use upwork data or your client one. It doesn't matter if the payment is in pesos and if you are using direct to local bank, nubi, wire transfer or any payment method

mauro_t
Mauro T Member Since: Dec 23, 2019
77 of 179

Hello! How do you make an E invoice? Because when I go to the "transaction history" section in reports, the pdf doesn't clarify that  I'm getting a type E. I would really appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks.

ygd182
78 of 179

From the Afip page, not upwork

vaninacarranzats
Vanina C Member Since: Jan 24, 2018
79 of 179

Hi Sol! 

My accountant told me it´s not that important to include every detail in these invoices. I include this:

Pais destino: EEUU (because my client is there)
CUIT del pais: 55000002126
ID impositivo: (nada)
Apellido y nombre: nombre de fantasía del cliente
Direccion: dirección legal del cliente
Email: nada

And that´s it!

retrolima
Ace Contributor
Julio G Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
80 of 179

Hi There

I do the same Vanina mentions here, also recommended by my accountant.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS