🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment method credits
Page options
nicola-anders
Community Member

Payment method credits

Dear all,

I have a question:

If i pay for more credits , does that mean that Upwork will charge automatically (like subscribe) every month? and if yes can i change it?

Thank you in advance!

Andreas

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kirnazdogan
Community Member

No, Upwork will only charge you if you make a request. But yes, there is such a thing as Upwork Plus Membership and once you register, it automatically renews itself every month. But it is very simple and in your hands to switch back to Basic Membership. Plus, you don't go back to basic membership immediately when you stop your plus membership. The amount you pay is monthly and you will return to basic after the month ends. And again, if you return the basic membership once, they won't receive the second payment.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
kirnazdogan
Community Member

No, Upwork will only charge you if you make a request. But yes, there is such a thing as Upwork Plus Membership and once you register, it automatically renews itself every month. But it is very simple and in your hands to switch back to Basic Membership. Plus, you don't go back to basic membership immediately when you stop your plus membership. The amount you pay is monthly and you will return to basic after the month ends. And again, if you return the basic membership once, they won't receive the second payment.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths