🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment method disabled
Page options
art-oz
Community Member

Payment method disabled

Hi good afternoon. I'm having an issue Whenever I try to withdraw, the money keeps getting reverted. It's saying my payment method was disabled, it's only until I try a second time that it works. And I lose the withdrawal fee that's never returned. This week I've tried withdrawing and it's reverted twice, I've lost withdrawal fee twice. Is there a solution for this because this is the third time im trying and for a bill that I need to pay this week, being that it's Friday I won't get the money till next week. And plus this is the third time the withdrawal fee will be deducted, further reducing the money I'm trying to withdraw. I've been using this account before, it's only about last month that this started

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Oz,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your withdrawal. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
art-oz
Community Member

Hi, checking in. I haven't gotten any feedback. 

Hi Oz,

Please keep in mind our team's response time is 24-48 hours.

~Andrea
Upwork
laberioni
Community Member

Hi Laberion,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members