🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment method failed
Page options
8a601cc6
Community Member

Payment method failed

i made a withdrawal to my local bank account and it failled and 

the account was disable , may i know why please ?

it urgent 

10 REPLIES 10
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jyrens,

Just to confirm that the funds are back on your Upwork account. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with withdrawing your funds. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

ok , the funds are back in my account i wrote a ticket long ago and i have recieved no reply 

i mean ASAP should actually mean ASAP .  

its been 3 days since i made the withdrawal , just for it to fail today and you didn't tell me the reason

Hey Goran , am still waiting for my issue to be solved 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jyrens Christauvy,

I understand your frustration. I checked this for you and this case was escalated to the correct team for further investigation. Once they have more information, one of our agents will update you directly via your existing support ticket

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
8a601cc6
Community Member

i have still not received favourable help from your side 

i am told my account is invalid , well that's my account number , the  screenshot you sent to me doesn't show the error 

please i need  real help , and also no one can edit his or her account number 

Please it's quite urgent 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jyrens, 

As you are already being assisted by another team through Ticker #27906131, I would recommend that you continue communicating with the team through the same email/ticket thread as they are more equipped to help you resolve your specific issue. 

Feel free to follow up on the same ticket thread if you have further questions about your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
8a601cc6
Community Member

i have replied to them . it takes them more than a day 

to respond . i made the withdrawl on monday and it seems 

the whole week has passed without my issue being resolved ...5 days to resolve an issue 

8a601cc6
Community Member

is there any gentle , kind and compasionnate person to help me with my issue with regards to my failed withdrawal , i don't know the reason why it fails 😢😢😢 and i feel helpless day by day , since last week monday and upwork seems not to help 

Hi Jyrens,

I understand your concern with this and rest assured our team is working on assisting you further with your funds. I also checked your ticket and I can see that our team is communicating and updating your ticket with more details. 
If you notice a delay from our team, please keep in mind that our team is investigating the cause and once we have more details our team will update your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

and also , i do not know why i am charged 1 USD for failled transaction ?

when the money is refunded into my account , why doesn't it come back with the transaction 

i have lost 2 USD for failed transaction already , and it keeps increasing without you actually trying to help me  . 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths