Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment method for an Agency Members

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Naina C Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1 of 11

Hello to all,

I am here because, I recently created an agency and I want to know, how I adding the payment method for all agency members. I try to add with the same account which is connected with the main agency owner account, but it's not working there. So please guide me about the payment method for agency members and how I get the payment & give me the best solution for this.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 11

@Naina C wrote:

I am here because, I recently created an agency and I want to know, how I adding the payment method for all agency members. I try to add with the same account which is connected with the main agency owner account, but it's not working there. So please guide me about the payment method for agency members and how I get the payment & give me the best solution for this.

Clients pay the agency through Upwork and the agency pays the agency members OUTSIDE of Upwork, any which way you like.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
3 of 11

Yes for that I am here. I want to know how I add payment method in agency account? I will try to add payment method over there with the same account which I used for my account. I am the owner of the agency. But its not approved, Can you please check whats the issue there?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 11

Hi Naina,

I have checked this for you and can confirm that from our end your Agency account has been approved and active, and you also were able to add Paypal account which will be active on May 1st.  If the issue still persists on your end please replay here so that we could assist you further. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
5 of 11

Hello Bojan,

Thank you for look into this issue and there paypal account is activated right now. I want to know If I add there my local bank account then it should be activate or not? Also I want to tell you this local bank account I already used for my upwork freelancer profile(I am admin of the Agency). I want to add the same account in the agency so can I do this? Please let me know.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
BEST ANSWER
6 of 11

Hi Naina,

You can add the bank account associated with your freelancer account to your agency as well.

~Nina

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Tahir A Member Since: Sep 30, 2018
7 of 11

But how to redirect with local bank..

i want to create an agency..

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
8 of 11

Hi Tahir,

If direct to local bank trasnfer is an available payment method to you, you should be able to add your personal bank account as a payment method on your agency account, and use it to withdraw your agency's earnings.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Zubair K Member Since: Dec 29, 2018
9 of 11
I have the same question. How much I can transfer to any of my agency member's account? Can I transfer all of my earning to the member's account and how?
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
10 of 11

Hi Zubair,

You can use any bank account that's in agency owner's name or is a joint account that has Agency owner's name on it as a withdrawal method. 

Maximum per transaction limits are in place for certain countries and banks. You can check this help article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS