🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment method getting disabled
Page options
1f405438
Community Member

Payment method getting disabled

My payment method keeps getting disabled... I have tried adding new payment method but it's the same, meanwhile I have been using this payment method since...

10 REPLIES 10
AndreaG

Hi Ifemayowa,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
1f405438
Community Member

My payment method keeps getting disabled... this is the fifth time I'm trying to withdraw... I added a new payment method but it keeps getting disabled .... what's going on? Kindly help!!!!!

c1b4361a
Community Member

Hello ma, please how were you able to resolve this? I am facing a similar issue here. 

Hi Michael,

I see that you just added the payment method you're referring to today (23 August). Please be aware that for security reasons, your new payment method will become active in three calendar days.

~ Arjay
Upwork
c1b4361a
Community Member

Yes sir, but prior to that, my usual payment method was getting rejected and disabled. This happened thrice, I had to add another payment method and hopefully it works because it's been frustrating. Thanks for your help sir but if it doesn't work I will also revert to you. 

c1b4361a
Community Member

Hello sir i made a request for payment with a new payment method over 24 hours ago and am yet to receive any confirmation that payment has been processed. Please what do I do next?

Hi Michael,

I checked the fund withdrawal you are referring to and noticed that the withdrawal request is still in process. It will take up to four business days for the Direct to Local Bank transaction to complete. You will receive the confirmation email as soon as the withdrawal is processed. If you don't see the funds in your account after eight business days, please contact us and we will help you out. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
c1b4361a
Community Member

I have just received a message that my payment has been rejected and another message saying that my payment method has been disabled. This is the 4th time I am experiencing this in 7 days despite the fact that I have added another payment method. I have lost almost $4 in processing fees. Please can someone help me out. Am tired. 

Hi Michael,

I am sorry to hear about your rejected fund withdrawal. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you all so much, I am grateful, the issue has been resolved. Thanks to everyone who showed concern.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members