🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment method name mismatch
Page options
gionik97
Community Member

Payment method name mismatch

Hi Upwork.

I just added new payment method (direct to local bank) and got flagged for name mismatch. I am certain the name matches. Can someone help me please?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Giorgi,

You'll only be able to withdraw after the payment method is active, so yes, you will miss the Automatic Payment Schedule for the 20th. That said, please keep in mind you can withdraw your earnings manually as soon as it becomes active by using the Get Paid button!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
ArjayM

Hi Giorgi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have checked your account and I can confirm that the beneficiary name on your account is already approved. It's now undergoing security verification and should become active in 3 days.

If in case you still see the mismatch on their end, try clearing cache and cookies and it should no longer be appearing on your end. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
gionik97
Community Member

Thank you Arjay. I can see now that it is approved. 
I have one more question. I have weekly payments set up so my payment should be tomorrow (20th) but my payment method will be activated on 21th accordying to information shown in my settings. Does that mean that I will receive money on the 21th right when my payment method will get activated or I will have to wait till next wednesday which would be 27th? 

Hi Giorgi,

You'll only be able to withdraw after the payment method is active, so yes, you will miss the Automatic Payment Schedule for the 20th. That said, please keep in mind you can withdraw your earnings manually as soon as it becomes active by using the Get Paid button!

~Andrea
Upwork
gionik97
Community Member

Got it! Thanks for the reply Andrea! 

Giorgi

e5d655f9
Community Member

Hi Upwork,

I just added a new payment method and also got flagged for a name mismatch. But my name matches my bank details. Can anyone help, please?

Hi Abyalew,

I checked with our verification team, and I'd like to confirm that your name has already been approved. You may log into your account to check. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
e5d655f9
Community Member

Awesome! Thank you, Joanne!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members