🐈 Community
rodalynsiena

Payment method not verified but has a platinum tier in the profile of the client

I accepted a contract from a client and I saw that there is a platinum tier in the profile of the cllient but their payment method is not verified and I only saw that now. And I am now having doubts about the contract since the client is unresponsive and is not yet approving my work. What do you think can I do about this? Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

Are you referring to your fixed-price contract?

petra_r

@Rodalyn S wrote:

I accepted a contract from a client and I saw that there is a platinum tier in the profile of the cllient but their payment method is not verified and I only saw that now. And I am now having doubts about the contract since the client is unresponsive and is not yet approving my work. What do you think can I do about this? Thank you!

It could be that the client has a temporary issue with their payment method, such as an expired card. That would cause the payment method to show as unverified.

Is the milestone funded? Or was it hourly?

vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rodalyn,

If the job you're referring to is the one you recently closed, I see that Escrow wasn't funded for it. I'm not sure about the details of this contract, but would advise you to follow up with the client in case you delivered any work/completed any tasks on this job.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
Upcoming Events
Oct 27
Nov 29