🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment methods
Page options
hamoudi19
Community Member

Payment methods

Hello everyone,

I hope to find a solution to this problem. For some time now,

I have been rejecting jobs on my favorite upwork site, and the main reason is the payment methods available in my country, and I said them.

Things were fine before Payoneer blocked my account and prevented me from opening a new account, and they did not disclose the reason

I only have two payment options left , One is bank transfer, which is only available for dollar accounts and is not provided by my bank

The other option is PayPal, which is not available in my country

I did not find a solution to this problem, and I have $50 in my account that I want to withdraw as soon as possible Really we need to add the option to pay with usdt or other crypto stablecoins

3 REPLIES 3
759e32fa

Hi Hamoudi,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork

I do not think that support has a solution to this issue because I contacted them many times, what I am looking for now is the ability to withdraw my balance from upwork now in a way other than these payment methods because they are not all available to me ??

Hi Hamoudi,

I’m sorry but I won’t be able to assist you here further. Your ticket is assigned to the correct team, and they should be able to help you with your concern. Please don’t hesitate to update the same ticket thread if you have further questions or concerns.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members