🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Payment missing
Page options
billfrank
Community Member

Payment missing

Hi, I have a question when I will get the payment of 4 remaining hours? you guys refunded 10 hours due to dispute from the client but I didn't get payment of 4 remaining hours. please I have to pay my designers in these critical days.

Upwork refunded 10 hours but I didn't get 4 hours till now.

Contract ID: 24040106

Thanks.

9 REPLIES 9
JoanneP

Hi Haseeb,

I checked your account, and I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this concern. One of our team members will update you directly on your ticket to assist you further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

How much time they will take, unable to hear anything from them.

Haseeb A wrote:

How much time they will take, unable to hear anything from them.

Manual time is not protected so any manual time goes to the client.

You're right but he added the dispute of 10 hours not for all the 14 hours so they have to pay me my last 4 hours amount, that'swhy I'm asking.

jr-translation
Community Member

Haseeb A wrote:

Hi, I have a question when I will get the payment of 4 remaining hours? you guys refunded 10 hours due to dispute from the client but I didn't get payment of 4 remaining hours. please I have to pay my designers in these critical days.

Upwork refunded 10 hours but I didn't get 4 hours till now.

Contract ID: 24040106

Thanks.

Did you have an hourly contract with the client and then had someone else working on it?

Yes, I have an hourly contract with him but after pushing my manual 14 hours with work he said I don't need the work and added the dispute of 10 hours and due to pushing manually upwork paid him back the amount of 10 hours but I can't see any payment of remaining 4 hours.

Haseeb A wrote:

Yes, I have an hourly contract with him but after pushing my manual 14 hours with work he said I don't need the work and added the dispute of 10 hours and due to pushing manually upwork paid him back the amount of 10 hours but I can't see any payment of remaining 4 hours.

You might want to read the ToS once more.
"Freelancer agrees to accurately report hourly invoices by billing hours worked under the Account of ...," You can not charge a client on an hourly contract that you do not work on yourself. It is a ToS violation.

I worked on more than 20 hours for designs and pushed just 14 hours and also provided them the source files as well, i don't where I'm wrong but i know Upwork is a secure platform to work i just have one question where is the pay of 4 hours UW gave him back of 10 hours pay.

Hi Zain,

Please note that the weekly billing cycle applies to hourly payments and that the remaining 4 hours haven't become available yet. You can go to the 'Reports' tab and then click on 'Overview' and see the status of the transaction.

Please, note that the freelancer hired on an hourly contract has to be the only person working and logging time on that account. One of our team members will follow up with you directly with more information.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths