🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment missing
Page options
mukuhistella
Community Member

Payment missing

Hello,
My name is Stella Mukuhi.
I was recently sent a payment of $162 from Writershub between the dates of April 24- April 25 2020. However, I cannot see the payment in my account.
Where is the payment please? Looking forward to your quick response.
Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Stella M wrote:

Hello,
My name is Stella Mukuhi.
I was recently sent a payment of $162 from Writershub between the dates of April 24- April 25 2020. However, I cannot see the payment in my account.
Where is the payment please? 

Go to your Reports Overview Page 

PS  - Please note that writing a thesis for a student and the other stuff you offer on your profile is academic fraud and forbidden on Upwork...

"Where is my money?""Where is my money?"

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Stella,

I checked and it seems that you have no active contracts. Are you referring to another account? Could you please send me a private message with more information on this so that I can check?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello Aleksandar,

I still cannot se any money in my Upwork account and the client still claims that they actually released the funds to my Upwork account. Meaning the money is lost - what can I do now? Please advise me.

Stella, unfortunately, if the client didn't send you an offer on Upwork and you didn't accept it forming an official contract, they will not be able to pay you. Please, communicate with your client and advise that they hire you on Upwork to be able to pay. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members