🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment not approved even after 14 days perio...
Page options
mandar_gharat
Community Member

Payment not approved even after 14 days period

Hello,

I have worked on one of the contract, after finishing the work I submitted the work files through submit button and requested payment, after a few days I got a mail from Upwork stating that this contract has been put on hold because there is some issue with clients account. Now it has been 15 days since the submission of the work but still the payment is in review. 

I would like the know when the payment will be released?

Regards,

Mandar

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Aleksandar D wrote:

If there is a problem with your client’s Upwork account, your contract with them will be paused and you cannot continue to bill that client through Upwork until the issue is resolved

Aleksander, Mandar isn't trying to continue to bill more, he submitted for payment on the milestone 15 days ago and it should have auto-released after 14 days.

It seems to happen periodically, but generally resolves at some point on day 15. It may have something to do with the upgrade which seems to have had some odd effects on some things.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mandar,

If there is a problem with your client’s Upwork account, your contract with them will be paused and you cannot continue to bill that client through Upwork until the issue is resolved. There are many possible reasons this could occur, although we can’t share the specifics regarding your client’s account due to privacy concerns. I did check the account and your client is already in correspondence with our team on their support ticket. You can check out this help article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

Thank you for your reply!

Does that mean that the only option I have is to wait until the issue gets resolved?

Please let me know

Regards,

Mandar

Aleksandar D wrote:

If there is a problem with your client’s Upwork account, your contract with them will be paused and you cannot continue to bill that client through Upwork until the issue is resolved

Aleksander, Mandar isn't trying to continue to bill more, he submitted for payment on the milestone 15 days ago and it should have auto-released after 14 days.

It seems to happen periodically, but generally resolves at some point on day 15. It may have something to do with the upgrade which seems to have had some odd effects on some things.

Thank you for your reply, This morning the payment was auto released after 15 days.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members